Deck My Dorm shows a lack of poor judgment in the handling of processed orders and customer calls.I received an email follow up stating my order was processed pending delivery.

It took another 6 days to find out what the status of my order was and only after I called did I get an email stating my order has shipped! No tracking number. No thanks for your order. No hope you visit us again.

This incompetence is what drives customers and their references to other vendors.They do not value customer service as they claim on their business site.

Had an Experience with Deck My Dorm?

Comments

DeckMyDorm

AM M's order contained an item drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer that was received slightly damaged. AM M informed Deck My Dorm of the damage and received a new item within 3 business days.

As co-owners of Deck My Dorm, we feel the need to personally respond to Moral Values' posting. Moral Values has also posted defamatory information in relation to Deck My Dorm on multiple websites under multiple profile names on the internet.

Moral Value's Deck My Dorm order was filled, shipped and delivered to Moral Values within five business days. Deck My Dorm's order confirmation email to Moral Values contained "Thank you for your order." Deck My Dorm inadvertently omitted shipment details in an email to Moral Values and apologized verbally and in writing. Deck My Dorm resolved all issues pertaining to Moral Values' transaction in a timely manner and did everything Moral Values asked and even more in an effort to satisfy Moral Values.

Deck My Dorm is a boutique website specializing in girls' bedding and decor. As co-owners of Deck My Dorm, we love the business we are in and enjoy being directly involved with all aspects of operation. We pride ourselves on personal attention and are dedicated to providing excellent products and serving our customers.

Mel C

My shopping experience at Deck My Dorm has always been great!This company provides great products and has incredible customer service.

We ordered custom bedding and a trunk for our daughter after searching the internet for the perfect dorm room decor. The design staff and employees were all extremely professional and went over and above to make sure our daughter's dorm needs were met. Our order was processed timely and shipped exactly when we were told.

I know several other girl's who have done business with Deck My Dorm, all of which have had very positive experiences.I would recommend shopping on this website to anyone who is looking for great products and fabulous service!

lindsey

I have purchased from Deck My Dorm on numerous occasions over the course of the last two years and have had a wonderful experience each time.The people behind this company go over and above to please their customers and to offer excellent service.

It is so apparent, even to the average consumer, that the person writing this complaint is a "loose cannon"!

They can't even formulate a sentence that makes any sense...."lack of bad judgement"?The customer service provided by Deck My Dorm is SUPERIOR!

Susan B

As a consumer and very active on-line shopper, I love shopping at Deck My Dorm for many different reasons, mostly because of their excellent customer service! In fact, we found Deck My Dorm after getting rave reviews from friends that are also customers. We have placed several orders at Deck My Dorm in the past few months as we prepared our daughter for college and will continue to share our great experience with anyone looking for girls bedding and accessories.

Deck my Dorms has been a wonderful site to work with as I got my daughter ready for college. Their responses were prompt and when I had questions, they were so great to work with. I agree with the above comment...they show a "LACK of bad judement", because they have only shown good judgement when helping me.

If you read the complaint entirely you would see I was complaining about their service not the products they sell.

I am not sure what a "lack of bad judgement" is all about, but I have placed multiple orders with deckmydorm.com and never had an issue. Deckmydorm.com has got great stuff.